Monday, January 7, 2013

My Favorite Vlog on YouTube!!

There's this kid named Charlie McDonnell with a YouTube channel called charlieissocoollike, which I absolutely love! I normally find it hard to find good YouTube personalities, with clean comedy, who I can also really connect with.

This kid has as normal a life as any it seems -- like me -- but he really has a way of making it all so interesting and fun to listen to! He's really good at lifting my spirits because he always has such a positive attitude and he's able to make you feel like he's your best friend. He has a really laid back and lighthearted personality -- and he's extremely happy!

I guess I like him so much because I kind of strive to be like this.



Watching this kid has always made me want to start a vlog/YouTube show of my own, but we'll see. There's a lot of things I need to do... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment